Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hey everyone! Sorry about that 9 month detour.

So, between Getting a job, Starting college classes, and all my friends leaving on missions, I have been a bit busy.

Exciting developments of the past 9 months:

My brothers both left on missions! Chance is in Torreon Mexico, and Preston is in Irvine California!!

I got a job at Dressing Your Truth! This has changed my life in so many ways. I have learned so much about myself! And with this came an awesome new haircut. :)


I have made many new goals for my life- including reading more good books. Just finished Mere Christianity by C S Lewis- AMAZING.

Found myself a new favorite treat. These are yummy Korean buns filled with bean paste or veggies. mmmmm..- Ho-Bbang 호빵 만들기


Well, that's all for now. Sorry I am a terribly lazy admin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment