Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Poetry... what a prospect

So, I have decided to take up poetry. Not sure this is such a great idea, but you never know til you try, right? I should probably study some professional writers to further my education and give me a core to base my unique poems off of......... maybe next week. Here is my first attempt!

SISTERS
A friend will let you cry on their shoulder when things get tough. 
A sister will help you find the beauty in the adversary.

A friend will cheer you on as you fight your battles.
A sister will be fighting right beside you, watching your back.

A friend will show you how to fly.
A sister will help you build your wings.

A friend will call you when you are having a bad day.
A sister will be over to your house- tissues and chocolate in hand.

A friend will tell you you need to shape up your life.
A sister will lead by example.

No comments:

Post a Comment